The warranty claim are part of the Terms and Conditions.
This Complaint Procedure Code was prepared in accordance with the provisions of Czech Law No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code n. 634/1992, the consumer protection act.
The seller is a trading company
Taste Of Asia s.r.o.
with registered office: Nákupní 468/14, 736 01 Havířov
Company ID: 07451962
The customer of our online business is either the Buyer Consumer or the business buyer.
The seller replies to the consumer that the item has no defects when taken over. In particular, the seller replies to the consumer that at the time the consumer took over the item:
• the property has properties that the parties have negotiated or which the buyer expects with regard to the nature of the goods.
• the thing is suitable for the purpose which the seller declares.
• The item corresponds to the quality or performance of the agreed sample or original.
• the matter is in the appropriate amount, degree or weight
• The case complies with legal requirements.
Rights of Goods Defects
• If the property does not have the above features, the consumer may also require the supply of a new item without defects if this is not disproportionate due to the nature of the defect but if the defect only affects the part of the item, the consumer may only require replacement parts; if this is not possible, it can withdraw from the contract.
• However, if the fault is disproportionate in view of the nature of the defect, in particular if the defect can be remedied without undue delay, the consumer is entitled to a free removal of the defect.
• The consumer has the right to deliver a new item or to replace the part even if a defect can be remedied if the item cannot be properly used for repeated defects after repair or for more defects. In such a case, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
• If the consumer does not withdraw from the contract or does not apply the right to deliver a new item without defects, to replace its part or to repair the item, it may require a reasonable discount. The consumer has the right to a reasonable discount even if the seller cannot deliver a new thing without defects, replace the part or repair the item, and if the seller fails to remedy the remedy within a reasonable time or that the remedy to the consumer would cause serious difficulties.
• The right to defaults on the buyer does not belong if the buyer knew before the takeover of the thing that the thing was defective or if the buyer caused the defect himself.
• The consumer is entitled to claim the right to a defect that occurs with consumer goods within twenty-four months of the takeover.
• If there is a defect within six months of the takeover, it is assumed that the matter was defective already at takeover.
• The warranty period begins to run with the Customer taking over the goods.
• The warranty period for the Consumer's Buyer is 24 months, however, for the business buyer. the warranty period is only 12 months.
• The warranty period is extended by the time the Goods were in the warranty repair.
1. The warranty claim is deemed to be unauthorized, especially if the labels are damaged or completely pulled with the serial number, date of sale or other identification marks.
2. Complaint may also not apply if the instructions described in the enclosed manual have not been followed.
3. Complaints cannot be applied to defects caused by malpractice or inappropriate handling, use and installation that are inconsistent with the user manual, or damage to the effects of over voltages and damage to goods caused by excessive mechanical wear.
4. The warranty does not apply to wear and tear caused by its normal use. (for items sold at a lower price, the warranty does not apply to defects for which the lower price was negotiated)
5. It shall also not apply to damage arising from:
• Mechanical damage to the goods
• Electric surges
• Using goods in conditions that do not match their temperature, dustiness, humidity, chemical and mechanical influences to the specified operating environment.
• Incorrect installation, handling, handling or neglect of the care of the goods.
• The goods have been damaged by use in contravention of the conditions stated in the documentation or general principles.
• Performing unqualified intervention.
• Goods that have been customized by the customer.
• The goods have been damaged by natural elements or by force majeure.
• Damage caused by a fall or impact.
The consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract in all cases specified by the law. Withdrawal is effective from the moment when seller receives a Buyer's notice of withdrawal if all necessary legal conditions are met. In the case of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is canceled from the start and the contracting parties are obliged to return everything they have provided on their basis.
• The address of the service center for complaint handling is Taste Of Asia s.r.o. ul. Nákupní 468/14, 736 01 Havířov
• Claims, including the removal of a defect, must be settled without undue delay, no later than 30 days after the date of claim submission, unless the Seller and the Buyer agree for a longer period. Upon expiry of this period, the buyer is granted the same rights as if it were a material breach of contract.
• The deadline for settling complaints is suspended if the Seller has not received all the materials needed to handle the claim (part of the goods, other documents, etc.). The Seller is obliged to request the completion of the Buyer's documents in the shortest possible time. The time limit is suspended from this date until the Buyer requests the requested documents.
• In cases where goods need to be dispatched to the Seller, the Purchaser shall, in his / her own interest, lead the Goods to be packed in suitable and sufficiently protective packaging material to meet the requirements of the shipment of Fragile Goods including all accessories and mark the consignment with the relevant symbols.
• In order to claim the claim, the Consumer is obliged to deliver the goods claimed to the place of the Service Center at his own expense. In the event of a claim being acknowledged, the goods are sent back to the Consumers at Seller's expense. When a complaint is acknowledged, the Consumer may require Seller to reimburse the costs of transport at a reasonable amount. The buyer who, when concluding and fulfilling the contract, acts in the course of his commercial or other business activity pays the costs associated with the transport themselves.
In the event of withdrawal from the purchase contract or the granting of a discount on the purchase price, the relevant payment is returned to the Buyer in the same manner as the Seller has accepted the payment. The Seller shall return to the Buyer the received funds in another way only if the Purchaser has agreed with it and no additional costs are incurred.
Complaint Recording Protocol:
These Complaints Rules come into effect on 1.11.2018