If you do not dare yourself for Asian specialties, you can try mixed blends from which you can easily cook your favorite food. From this mixture you cook the perfect Pad Thai sauce.
Ingredients - sugar, tamarind juice (tamarind, water), shallot, fish sauce (anchovies extract, salt, sugar), tomato puree, garlic, soybean oil, distilled vinegar, salt, chilli extract. Peanuts: roasted peanuts, chopped. Anti-caking agent E551
Allergens: Peanuts, fish, soya
Instructions for preparing 2 servings
1. Soak 120g of rice noodles or glass noodles. After softening, strain them and set them aside.
2. Heat 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a pan or wok. Fry 100g of shrimp and 100g of sliced tofu.
3. Add 1 egg and the contents of the sauce package. Add the noodles and stir until cooked.
If everything is too dry you can add a little water.
4. Add 100 g of bean sprouts and 3 chives cut into pieces. Cook for another minute.
5. Make 2 servings and sprinkle with roasted peanuts from the contents of the package.
Typical Pad Thai is served with fresh bean sprouts, ground chili pepper, banana blossom, chives and pickled chili in vinegar. Among the most famous Thai dishes is Pad Thai in the top five list. Lobo has created a delicious user-friendly recipe that makes food very easy to prepare, complemented by roasted peanuts, and also illustrates how to make a wonderful "Fold-Over Omelet Style". It's incredibly easy and authentic.
Nutritional values in 100g
Energy (kJ) - 1335 kJ
Energy (kcal) - 319 kcal
Fats - 15 g of which saturates 1.9 g
Carbohydrates - 36 g of that sugar 36 g
Protein - 7.6 g
Salt - 3.3 g
|Net weight||120 g|
|Protein 100 g||7,6 g|
|Dietary limitations||Without celery, Without mustard, Without conservants, Without crustaceans, Without milk, Without mollusc, Without sesame, Without sulphites, Without Lupines, Gluten-free, Without eggs|
|Energy kcal||319 kcal|
|Energy kJ||1335 kJ|
|Perfect for / like||Meat, Sauce|
|Carbohydrates 100 g||36 g|
|Fats 100 g||15 g|
|Country of origin||Thailand|
|Kompl. Balení ks||12|